We have updated the opt-in test build today with our latest changes. Details below!
- Weapon challenges are now updating as you play on the Load-out screen.
- Unlocked optics will appear as an option in the Loadout screen. Unlocked weapon skins may be selected on the My Soldier screen though there is not yet any indication which are locked or unlocked.
- There is no in-game notification a challenge has been completed; this is in the works.
End of Match Voting
- A voting widget has been added to the end of match AAR. Players may vote to replay the current map, play the next map in rotation or the next map after that. Ties result in the next map being played.
- It is still in progress and has some cosmetic issues.
Misc. Fixes & Changes
- Bleedout icons vanish when sighting up
- Tactical indicator and your bleedout icon moved to the lower right corner (note these do not yet work with HUD scaling)
- Shotgun damage drop-off tweaked; it is more effective a few meters further than before
- Fix for some extract objectives not playing their drop & pickup sounds
- Custom animations added to main menu characters
- Added a server setting, bOnlyAllowAutoPick, which only allow auto join at the team select screen
- Adding servers to the favorites list once again works
- Various small environmental fixes for several maps
- Numerous UI/HUD polish items
- Players should no longer see the spectate HUD post-revive
- Objective interaction should now have priority over revive, secure and other actions
- Fix for C4 mesh not appearing correctly when carried by an enemy
- Demorec is no longer listed as a spectator and the demorec icon on the scoreboard now works
- Version number is on the scoreboard
- Withdraw no longer does anything if you cannot be revived
- C4 highlight no longer appears when blocked by a solid object
- All optics and the CZ-2 pistol are unlocked by default for LAN games
- Fixed several obscure client and server crashes
- Fixed an issue where some inputs would close the admin message early
- Fixed a rogue vert on the enemy sniper mesh
- Cleaned up client log spam
- Fixed various typos and text errors
- Punkbuster debug messages off by default
How do I participate?
- Right-click on the “America’s Army: Proving Grounds Beta” game in your Steam Library
- Select “Properties”
- Select the “BETAS” tab
- Click the drop down where you select the beta you would like to opt into and select “test – Pre-release test version″