This is a small bug fix update to tidy up a few bugs while we work towards our November version update. Later this month we will roll out the new User Made Map Contest winners. We’re all really excited for you to check those out, they are great!
- Fixed bug where sighting up on some supported positions was inadvertently broken in the previous update
- Flashed players can no longer see teammate or enemy nameplates; nameplates fade in as the stun effect wears off
- Fixed a bug where the scroll wheel for some mice would not always work on the character and weapons screens in the main menu
- Fixed an issue where a diving player could become out of sync with the server under some circumstances
- Fixed some typos in the client logs
- Changing into and out of Daylight Savings Time no longer resets all settings.